StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > What's the record f/ consecutive losses?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
creed05

What's the record f/ consecutive losses?

I've dropped my last 12 bets dating back to BYU bowl game..
.Over the last 6 weeks,Almost completely wiped out from intial deposit back in Sept. ...Was up 4 fold @ one pt...
Does it ever end..?

Old Post 12-28-12 12:39 AM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Badger24
FoxDen Hall of Famer

13th game is the streak breaker 75% of the time

Old Post 12-28-12 02:28 AM
Badger24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Badger24 Click here to Send Badger24 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not what you want to hear but ... I learned it the hard way myself several times over and over... use a bankroll management. if you started with 100 and ran it up to 400 and lost it all on 12 bets that doesnt seem disciplined. easier said than done :(

Old Post 12-28-12 02:42 AM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That bowling green loss summed up my gambling career

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-28-12 02:43 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a field goal. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.

I went 0-8 on Sunday alone. I was in 2nd place out of 80 plus in a yearlong pick 7 league in good shape to make some loot.

Before today my last 16 were 2-14. I am grateful there was so little on the board the last few days. A forced break is what I took and I am happy for it. I am 1-2 today...so the worm is turning???

FWIW, I love Baylor tonight...so fffffade away boys and Tdbabe.

Old Post 12-28-12 03:24 AM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
grift5123

Helmut said he/she lost 16 in a row once, good luck getting out of it.

Old Post 12-28-12 03:45 AM
grift5123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grift5123 Click here to Send grift5123 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

Timande

Just f/ the record it was really over a 6 week period that I lost basically all of it , but the last 12 were the cherry on top..
Not all on sports..I had a bad Breeder's Cup day but won that back..The only thing that was saving me was the NFL & I knew that would adventully turn on me too & it did..
I would have hit a 4 team p-lay yesterday if it weren't f/ the BS last TD by Cinn.-Duke...yes I had straight bets backing it..
Been a strange yr...

Old Post 12-29-12 05:47 AM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: