StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > T N F : 9/7/23
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

T N F : 9/7/23

I wouldn't drink the Deion Kool Aid Saturday and it soured on me in a hurry. I was raised in Detroit and thankfully escaped to Dallas in '74.

I wasn't a football fan as a young'n so the painful Lion season's as a young adult and up to today haven't taken a toll on me like it has for thousands of others. So .............

I'M NOT DRINKING "THE LION KOOL AID" TIL THEY START WINNING GAMES LIKE TONIGHT !

Single play
Kansas City Chiefs
-4.5 -108

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-07-23 10:05 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If we play good football then we are gonna be fine here in Detroit even if we lose this one ,,, have some koolaid some day when youre ready,,,,,,,
Just drank yours for ya until you decide you're ready for it

GL on the play

Old Post 09-07-23 11:35 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn I'm Parched !!!

Single play
Kansas City Chiefs...........L
-4.5 -108

0-1 -108

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-08-23 03:00 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: