StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Healthy
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Healthy

I know hardly anyone stops by - but hope all is doing ok and everyone is healthy
Good luck to all

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 03-20-20 10:19 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

great idea

hopefully people will check in, doing ok here in Atlanta
GL

Old Post 03-21-20 06:18 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

so far so good.

stay at home. Dont panic buy.

this to shall pass.

Old Post 03-21-20 06:41 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hope everyone is well. Crazy new normal for sports fans.

Old Post 03-21-20 07:00 PM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Computer Guru

You know things are bad when you can bet on the length of Trump's daily briefing.

Old Post 03-22-20 02:37 PM
Computer Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Computer Guru Click here to Send Computer Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Healthy. Smart Brutus!

E-mailing Marc Cuban. I can feel the desperation of Computer Guru!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 03-22-20 03:48 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

all good on the outskirts of dallas. dallas county heads to lockdown at midnight.

stay well y'all , cya's soon !!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-24-20 12:18 AM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Just getting over a sinus infection 2 weeks ago. Still working in Houston since the railroad is considered essential.

Old Post 03-24-20 10:35 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have not been around much lately. Spending more time on twitter. but with no gambling not doing much. At home, I am retired, all is well. Since Harris County TX is about shut down I will be watching a lot of Netflix.

Twitter - @DougBarnhouse01....dbnarley

Stay well Den!

Old Post 03-24-20 02:58 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the new normal

i'm retired in upstate NY. about 160 miles
north of the disaster in NYC. i'm walking
3 miles a day outside and using PELOTON
daily. watching a ton of movies and LAW AND ORDER on the tube. boredom is a force
to be reckoned with. STAY WELL EVERYONE.

Old Post 04-04-20 06:01 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
maxx756

i live in Buffalo always been a runner and walker daily never ever seen so many new people out walking maybe there will be a little good from all this madness

Old Post 04-04-20 07:01 PM
maxx756 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maxx756 Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

8 days in....

I went to a Doc in a Box and waited for (6-) hours to get tested.
Somehow..... someway.......I tested negative. I'm not even carrying it.

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-07-20 01:51 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

One of the other nurses that got sick has a phenomenal life story.

He's ex military. Was in a medical position over there in the sand. Has emotional moments (when alcohol is around) about lost military brothers. Shrapnel thru his body. Super smart. Handles trauma cases that hit the ER better than the docs.

He had a 104 fever he couldn't shake. Had Covid AND strep throat. Finally, took himself to a hospital. Got a couple IV bags.
That's like Rambo going to a hospital.
His side business is training entire hospital staffs for 911/catastrophic type events. He knows about pandemic stuff. He makes his own videos, has portable showers, hazmat suits, and does lectures.

This virus is bad.

If you are obese. If you are gonna smoke. Get the will done. If you have a compromised immune system..... don't leave the house.
I have one friend that had a kidney transplant. No immune system.
We have two other friends that are cancer survivors. No immune system. A brother n law that had a childhood disease that destroyed his lungs. No immune system.
None go out. None work. My wife is currently looking for other future employment in the medical field.

Good luck all

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-07-20 02:04 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breadman, wishing the best for you and your wife. You're right about the "heroes"sentiment. Just like with 911 everyone loved cops , firefighters and 1st responders. Six months later it was back to the crying about them being over paid and having a pension. My nephew tested positive 4x and never had symtoms. Finally got the all clear. Try to get your wife out of the ER. God Bless.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 05-07-20 10:13 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breadman

all the best to you two going forward !!

those leading the hospital will be exposed for what they have and will do to their employees !!

once things calm down the air will clear so the mistreated voices can be heard.

god bless , gary

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 05-07-20 11:29 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Impressive story about your nephew Captain Joe!

Thanks for the thoughts.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-08-20 11:25 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Gary

She is getting slightly better. But this demon does not loosing up its hold.

She is talking now about looking for different employment in the medical field at another business.

I don't think she could take another hit like this in the near future.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-08-20 11:28 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

All the best Breadman.

Sane advice. : )

RUSH

Old Post 05-10-20 04:58 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey!

Stay safe guys.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-11-20 12:36 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You too Cubano!

2021 NBA Contest 1st Place

RUSH

Old Post 05-12-20 12:20 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: