StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Kickoff
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA Kickoff

UL Monroe vs. Wake Forest +2 (45.5)

HC Clawson has done nothing to excite the Wake fans this summer. Season ticket sales haven't been this low in 15 years. Several players left the first two days of spring workouts. The 5 AM starts and his over demanding coaching style were suspected reasons. Guess no one told him that Wake is a academic school.

The Defense has looked good, but they will have issues scoring points. Opening on the road won't help matters. I don't see Wake getting up for this "New Era of WF Football", heck I don't see them getting up for the home opener against Garner-Webb next week.

Wake opened as a 4 point chalk and the line has now moved 5-6 points. I have the Wild Cats 4.5 points better than Wake and even though I rarely fade the line early in the season... UL Monroe is the play. By the time the lines was available to me last week, Wake was a pick.

UL Monroe PK****
Wake Forest Point total under 23.5 -115**

Tulsa -4.5**
Vanderbilt under 25.5 1st half**

Futures

Wake Forest under 4.5 wins (330/300)
Vanderbilt over 5.5 (200/210)
NC State over 5.5 (240.200)
Purdue over 3.5 (260/200)

Peace and good luck this year.

Old Post 08-28-14 06:41 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome back Bromoe! Let's have another profitable football season!

Old Post 08-28-14 07:38 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OK, back in the NCAAF ... tailing you with the Temple/Vanderbilt 1st half under

Good Luck

Old Post 08-28-14 10:07 PM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

great to see you, like the card
GL

Old Post 08-28-14 11:39 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hope you cashed

UL Monroe PK****
Wake Forest Point total under 23.5 -115**

Tulsa -4.5**
Vanderbilt under 25.5 1st half**

ATS 2--0 +6
TOTALS 2-0 +4

Old Post 08-29-14 06:33 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: