StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 11/13 CBB OVC Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

11/13 CBB OVC Play

Austin Peay +9' at Western Kentucky

The Govs played really well in their opener at home against Samford, shooting 54% from the field, and holding the Bulldogs to less than 39% and just 2-of-24 from 3. The Govs also knocked down 9 3's themselves.

WKU lost a grind-it-out OT game at Southern Miss in their opener -- turning it over 26 times in the process. Guard play is allegedly WKU's strength, and they'll have a chance to take advantage of Peay's weak guards.

If the Govs can slow the pace at all, I like their bigs to be able to control the glass. This one should be close to the end, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Govs stole it straight up. I'll run with the Govs and the points.

Good luck to everybody tonight.

CBB OVC:
Austin Peay +9'

YTD:
CBB OVC: 4-3, +0.7 Units

Old Post 11-13-12 06:10 PM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

looks good, may try the under as well
GL

Old Post 11-13-12 06:50 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Disappointing. Tied at the half -- get beat by 20.

I hope everybody had a good night.

CBB OVC:
Austin Peay +9'...LOSER

YTD:
CBB OVC: 4-4, -0.4 Units

Old Post 11-14-12 03:51 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: