StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Texans 2nd HALF PK +100
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Texans 2nd HALF PK +100

They will make a comeback. Not my heart here, I know them. They will make some adjustments and the plays are there. The D has settled down.

Still pissed I got talked off the shed bet, my fault, I have to quit listening to others and stick with what I know.

Old Post 12-11-12 04:16 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

looking back at this line... 21-0 at the half and Houston only a pick! Someone knew something

Old Post 12-12-12 12:44 AM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Water under the bridge

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-12-12 03:21 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dirty, stinking, putrid, sewage under the bridge.

I do agree, very weird line for a team losing by 21.

Ok, on to better things.

Old Post 12-12-12 03:23 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: