StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday's plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Gargo

Saturday's plays

Early hoops...... 1-2 last night, 8-6 Overall

Georgetown +5 -140 buying 1½ for Game

Old Post 12-16-17 02:26 PM
Gargo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gargo Click here to Send Gargo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gargo

Early hoops...... (1-2 last night, 8-6 Overall)

Georgetown +5 -140 buying 1½
Massachusetts +5 -150 buying 2
South Alabama Money Line +115

Thats final early hoops card

Old Post 12-16-17 03:05 PM
Gargo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gargo Click here to Send Gargo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gargo

Bowl Mania early play......

North Texas +7½ -130 buying 1

Old Post 12-16-17 04:57 PM
Gargo

Evening Hoops card.....

Iowa State -2 -120 buying 1/2

Fresno State.....Money Line -135

Auburn -2 -120 buying 1/2

Money Line Parlay......

Basketball #606 Iowa State -140 for Game
Basketball #558 Fresno State -135 for Game
Basketball #560 Auburn -150 for Game

Late Night Hoops play......

BYU.......Money Line -155

Old Post 12-16-17 06:13 PM
Gargo

ADDING......

North Texas Team Total Points OVER 14 -120 for 2nd Half

Old Post 12-16-17 08:58 PM
Gargo

Gtown....Loss

Holy collapse

Old Post 12-16-17 09:06 PM
Gargo

Parlay.....

Football #205 Oregon -270 for Game
Basketball #600 Florida State -170 for 2nd Half

Old Post 12-16-17 09:12 PM
Gargo

Four picks with brief writeups, smaller units:

Jets/Blues:

There are far too many significant defensive injuries in this matchup. Although Jayden Schwartz is out for the Blues, this is more of a defensive issue for both teams than an offensive one, especially with both backup goalies in net. Normally, I wouldn't disregard the fact that teams tighten up in these type of situations, but in this case both coaches are driven by a high chemistry offense. I expect the Jets particularly to push the pace, and for St. Louis to respond with weapons of their own in this heated division rivalry between two top teams who are struggling a bit.

OVER 5.5 -115 1*

Canadiens/Senators:

As I mentioned before, the Canadiens are one of the most overpriced teams in hockey due to the wealth of the franchise and the overwhelming support. Usually more so at home, but in this case we have a Hockey Night In Canada Primetime matchup that takes place in Ottawa. With the Senators having an extremely poor 2-8 last ten, there is inflated value on the Habs, and bettors have been swoon by this as Ottawa is now at even money. This time, I don't see Ottawa falling back to bad habits after finally being able to come back home and record a hard fought win against the Rangers. Montreal is not a good team so to say, and Max Pacioretty is playing through a shoulder injury. I expect Ottawa to catch a bit of traction here, and for the Canadiens to simply be their average selves. Motivation and rhythm will be the determining factor tonight.

Senators moneyline +100 2*

Blue Jackets/Hurricanes:

By now, I'm sure you know how I feel about the Hurricanes and their overvalue in moneylines due to CORSI domination. Simply put, this is a mismatch of talent. Carolina's talent is heavily loaded on the top line, despite using a strong puck possession system that generates a lot of perimeter shots. CBJ has three solid lines even in Dubinksy's absence, and arguably the best goalie of the year. Not to mention this is a back to back situation for Carolina, as they played a heavy pace third period in Buffalo last night. Whatever Tortorella told his team (we know of his fiery nature) after the 7-2 blowout versus Edmonton clearly worked, and expect them to be fueled for at least a few more days. I am wary that Carolina does have a bit of home advantage with the nature of their rink, but this is not the Jackets' first visit to PNC this season.

Blue Jackets moneyline -120 1*

Predators/Flames:

Nashville is making easy work of Western Canada, but I expect tonight to be their toughest battle of the three. Vancouver was pathetic in their attempts to prevent odd man rushes against the Predators. The game's final score in Edmonton was a poor reflection of the actual game domination by the Oilers , as Edmonton could not get quality shots off. Calgary will likely be the most complete experience of the three. The Flames have one of the strongest three defensive pairings in hockey, and on the flipside..Let's face it, Monohan and Gaudreau were likely not going to continue with that torrid point production pace all season. With a rivalry matchup in Vancouver tomorrow, I don't expect the Flames to go all out tonight. Expect them to sit on their defense and focus on the tape material from the last two Nashville games in Vancouver and Edmonton. Mike Smith should be stable enough to make the big saves to keep the Flames in it, and I don't expect six goals to be scored today..even in a HNIC game.

UNDER 6 -115 2*

Old Post 12-16-17 11:37 PM
Gargo

ADDING.....
Basketball #570 Marshall -190 for Game
Basketball #590 BYU -150 for Game

Old Post 12-17-17 01:29 AM
Gargo

That was a money line parlay posted above...Also played

Marshall -3 -140 buying 1½

Old Post 12-17-17 01:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: