StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Trump
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trump

I said it right after he got elected and I will say it again..

Why would Trump give up his life of luxury and freedom to take on a 24/7 job with Secret service up your ass at every move and no privacy. I don't think he will do it for 4 years. Just wanted to be on record because it makes no sense. The fun and games are over, let the work begin. I sincerely hope he makes the changes he has promised. Lower corporate tax rates will make a huge positive impact to our economy and we will all benefit. Good luck POTUS

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-20-17 05:01 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Computer Guru

I think he was frustrated with the system and thinks he can fix it. His methods/words may rub some people the wrong way, but you have to admire his enthusiasm.

I know in my own company sometimes you just have to pound your head against the wall with all of the bureaucracy and red tape that gets in the way of common sense. This happens on a daily basis in government.

I think the U.S. was ready for a shakeup and we got one. I'm curious to see what actually gets done.

Old Post 01-20-17 09:36 PM
Computer Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Computer Guru Click here to Send Computer Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

Tex, you're a retard

Old Post 01-21-17 12:19 AM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Illini45

great day for the U.S.A.

Old Post 01-21-17 01:02 AM
Illini45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Illini45 Click here to Send Illini45 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

M-1

What do you mean by that. It takes a real genius to call someone a retard(not politically correct by the way you just offended a hell of a lot of folks)

Say something of substance and I might change my mind about you being clueless.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-21-17 04:08 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tex

glad to see we agree on something. i'll say one thing.....she is the best looking 1st lady
we've ever had.

Old Post 01-21-17 05:04 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

M-1

Are we 14 years old ??

What the hell was that

Tex and I are on opposite sides of the political debate but i respect his optimism and his well written thread ..

Don't post at statfox M-1.. Get lost

Old Post 01-21-17 05:11 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Honestly, Trump never thought he would win. He just wanted to fuk with the status quo. Even a week before the election he was claiming it was all rigged in anticipation of a loss. But 2 things happened to push him over the edge.

#1 He fired his first 2 campaign managers and hired Kelly Ann Conway. She knew the right buttons to hit and kept him off Twitter just enough to lessen any damage he could do.

#2 Idiot FBI Head Comey "reopens" the Hillary case one week before the election with zero new info. Game. Set. Match.

Too bad Comey didn't have enough "fervor" to check out Russia's involvement in the election. But I digress.

All I have to say to the Trumptards is be careful what you wish for.

Old Post 01-21-17 06:08 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

somebody please tell me one good quality this man has, he is cancer.

Old Post 01-21-17 06:44 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: