StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Service Comp Thread
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Cornell Dog GOY

Old Post 01-21-17 10:58 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

When you get one of these its always nice when they win straight up! Got Cornell at +7.5 ! Thanks again Mike

Old Post 01-22-17 03:21 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

twitter.com/LpwSports

1-22 Comp CBB Detroit +9

Old Post 01-22-17 05:13 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

twitter.com/LpwSports

1-22 Comp CBB Detroit +9\
1-22 NFL Pitt/NE Under 50

Almost missed this 2nd one, anyone who sees these on their site and wants to post feel free to.

Old Post 01-23-17 12:33 AM
msudogs

do you want the paid plays posted here, i get them if you do

Old Post 01-23-17 12:36 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike, no problem with that at all, would love to track it all.

Old Post 01-23-17 12:42 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Also anyone else who want to post service plays is welcome. It is interesting to track.

Old Post 01-23-17 12:44 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No comps up their last 2 days. Mike , they are showing NHL Total GOY up today,so if you want to post it here feel free..

Old Post 01-24-17 06:28 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Havent seen comps posted this week on their twitter site,so havent updated thread. They do have College Basketball Game of Year tomorrow,if anyone gets it or sees it, feel free to post here.They seem to do well on big plays

Old Post 01-27-17 10:31 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

twitter.com/LpwSports

First comp I have seen up this week, will try to check later.

1-28 CBB ND/GaTech Over137.5

Old Post 01-28-17 03:01 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will likely be out rest of day ,so probably wont post anymore of these today.They have a GOY today so my guess is they will have 1 or 2 more comps. Simply check their twitter feed

twitter.com/LpwSports
CBB KSU -2 over Tenn

Old Post 01-28-17 07:47 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I didnt get their CBB GOY, a buddy shot it over to me well after it started or i would have posted it here. They had Boise.St -1 as CBB Game of Year for anyone curious

Old Post 01-29-17 01:30 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They have one up for the Soccer lovers today.

twitter.com/LpwSports
La Liga -Real Madrid/Real Sociedad O 3.5

Old Post 01-29-17 06:26 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will tally these guys up at end of February after I get a good sampling and see how they are doing.

twitter.com/LpwSports
NHL Comp Toronto/Dallas Over 5.5
CBB Comp Ole Miss -5

Old Post 01-31-17 11:12 PM
steveko
FoxDen Hall of Famer

got email today nhl game of year tonight. look for it

Old Post 01-31-17 11:29 PM
steveko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveko Click here to Send steveko a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Steveko,

Saw it on their twitter feed. Texted a buddy that got their College baskets GOY to see if is getting it, havent heard back. If I get it I will post.

Old Post 01-31-17 11:52 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Florida Panthers looks like they are getting a lot of action, so that would be my guess on GOY,but just a guess.

Old Post 01-31-17 11:56 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Steveko, my request for these from buddy doesnt get a lot of priority.He just texted me back and said their GOY was Washington -130. Obviously game has started!

Old Post 02-01-17 01:43 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They swept these I posted last night so lets see if they can generate a streak with these.

twitter.com/LpwSports
2-1-2017 Comp
CBB Comp Evansville +4

Old Post 02-01-17 11:56 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

twitter.com/LpwSports
2-2-2017 Comp
CBB Comp Missouri/Florida Over 139.5
NBA Atlanta/Houston Under 225.5

Old Post 02-02-17 10:18 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: