StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tennis Anyone?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Wolfpack66
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tennis Anyone?

I liked Andy Murray until I saw the Odds I'm getting here in
Vegas. Offshore seems to think Novak Djokovic will win
his 3rd straight Aussie Open in the Open Era. (Whatever that Means), but I'm not discounting the fact that Murray and his terrible looking ankle braces have a puncher's chance.
Wait, this is Tennis.. OK, strike that and fade the guy that looks just like his mother sitting behind the 3rd base dugout. Wait, what? This is Tennis! OK, OK. I'm betting on the guy who likes to rip his shirt off after he wins. Let's play a 6 point teaser here and I like the Under too. You Dumb A**, for the last Time -
THIS IS TENNIS!

I see it now. Djokovic on ESPN's Front Page. Black Tennis Shirt and Shorts. Kissing somekind of Cup sporting a Bobby's World
haircut from 5th Grade. Headline reads,

"Joker's 3rd Straight Aussie Open Title-Down Under!"
6-4, 6-7(11-9), 7-6(7-5), 6-4

Murray is Good, but rarely do Player's who just cracked the ice with a Major, come back and win the very next one. He'll play well but I believe internally he doesn't think he can take Novak.
This is Djoko's best tourney and surface so I don't mind laying $2 bucks to make $1. As long as I make the dollar, who cares what it costs. Yeah, Looks like I talked myself into it.
I'M BETTING ON TENNIS!

Djokovic - 200

4 set Winner (No Prop Action)
Laying $600 to make $300

Old Post 01-27-13 08:49 AM
Wolfpack66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wolfpack66 Click here to Send Wolfpack66 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildjayson

got murry in 5

Old Post 01-27-13 11:46 AM
wildjayson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildjayson Click here to Send wildjayson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: