StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Confederations Cup Final (148-72-11 YTD)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Confederations Cup Final (148-72-11 YTD)

Last soccer game of the year and looking forward to a little over a month off before the Community Shield on August 11th. There should still be plenty of soccer news in the next month with this shaping up to be one of the most exciting transfer windows in recent memory. There are so many superstars who could be on the move...Ronaldo back to United? Bale staying at Tottenham or going to Madrid? Will Rooney stay at United or maybe go to Arsenal, Chelsea, or Barcelona? Lewandowski to Bayern or the Premier League? Cavani to Chelsea? The list goes on and it will only get crazier as we go through July.

Looks like the under is getting a lot of love so far for the final tomorrow. Im leaning the other way and time permitting will try to do some more analysis before kickoff. These plays are already in:

Spain/Brazil Over 2.5(+105)

Spain/Brazil Both Teams to Score -130

Total Combined Goals Over 3 +275

Old Post 06-29-13 07:05 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
First&Goal

gl , I'm like the over also ....playing o1 1H +109

Old Post 06-29-13 07:12 PM
First&Goal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for First&Goal Click here to Send First&Goal a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On board.

Lets cash 'em all.

Old Post 06-29-13 08:57 PM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i just got the over at +120
GL

Old Post 06-30-13 06:01 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not sure if its allowed to post links to other websites. If you visit Soccer News America (.com) you can see a game preview that I wrote for this game.

Old Post 06-30-13 06:03 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i got this one sent my way

12:00 Football / Internationals / 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup / Brazil / 3rd Place / Italy vs Uruguay / Total Goals - Under 2.5 @ 2.18

Italy is depleted up front
Alberto Gilardino,Ignazio Abate,Mario Balotelli, Andrea Pirlo and Andrea Barzagli
all out for this game .
It's gonna be a very tight game . Italy will defend and try to score on the counter.

Old Post 06-30-13 06:24 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What an unsatisfying way to finish the season. We had a chance to go 3-0 with all plays in the 53rd minute and Spain cant even hit the target on a penalty kick!! I will never understand why Sergio Ramos took that PK.

149-74-11

Old Post 07-01-13 02:01 AM
First&Goal

awesome record

Old Post 07-01-13 05:20 AM
First&Goal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for First&Goal Click here to Send First&Goal a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: