StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Arena Football Service Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

thanks for this, will check back with you later today, let's do it
GL

Old Post 08-23-14 05:25 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ryanjep

Bumping this as arena starts tonight. I don't get their picks but remembered a service posted on here was pretty solid. Just an FYI to anyone that might be interested.

Old Post 03-27-15 08:56 PM
ryanjep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryanjep Click here to Send ryanjep a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ryan I Posted last year for bit as I got them from a pal but dont think he is subscribing or at least he hasent returned mail.I have been to busy to do any capping at all,but did check out LPW's site and they have some type of Arena promo going, hope that helps.I think they were over 60% on Arena last year. Good Luck

Old Post 03-27-15 10:40 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I also think they had Arena Comps on their twitter site last year as well,so check that our, they may put up one this weekend.

Old Post 03-27-15 10:46 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: