StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > muler and his gang
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

muler and his gang

are clueless and have their clueless democratic followers believing the President conspired with the Russians to get elected.

Why would he ask the Russians to help him, when he has endless funds to get anyone to help him. WTF could the Russians do. Insane **** and the clueless keep believing it. One thing about it, mule er and his lawyer buds will retire rich and laughing at the clueless.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-28-18 08:45 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Are you purposely naive and brain dead ??? Or does it come naturally ?????

Old Post 11-30-18 08:38 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You guys mindlessly call me whatever you want and never make a single point or back anything up. You just blindly follow whatever the bs the democrats are selling.. So answer the question. Why would he ask the fkn Russians to help him. I will wait for your response.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-01-18 11:52 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Waiting..

Old Post 12-04-18 03:57 AM
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You're pissing into the wind Tex. Libs don't respond to logic or facts, they just keep inventing their own narrative. Keep the faith. MAGA

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 12-06-18 12:31 AM
captainjoe388 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Aye aye captain. Exactly my point

Old Post 12-06-18 02:15 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You guys are something else ....

We can’t agree that this gentlemen is not fit to be president of the United States of America?? **** Hillary ... she isn’t fit to be president either ....

And he may not have asked for russian help ..... but he sure as **** accepted their help ....

There is something to this investigation and maybe he will be exonerated from collision

But he is caught in a web of financial lies and crooked business practices...

That is beyond any doubt so I’m hoping we can agree on that

Old Post 12-06-18 09:22 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hightimes,

I appreciate the fact that you at least make some points to back up your arguments and appear to be a reasonable person. And I respect your opinion. I guess on this subject we can just agree to disagree.

Old Post 12-08-18 09:14 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: