StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > In game bet
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

+(5-) -$120

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-18-21 02:51 AM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Boston game

OVER (9-)

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-20-21 11:29 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Over (8-)

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-20-21 11:51 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In Game Bet

Bearcats -14.5

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 10-23-21 07:12 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE

actually Halftime

CFB [2378] 2H UCLA +½-115

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-23-21 11:24 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE

Iowa St -(2-) -$136

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-23-21 11:36 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Iowa St -(3-) +$104

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-23-21 11:42 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah

I tried to sneak in a cheater bet lol. Was NOT a system play. Just assumed Cinci would get it together the second half and easily win by 2 td's simply based on their EXTREME superiority over Navy.
I'm currently on an actual system play from a system I call "Sucker System." It has me on San Diego State (EVEN.) I didn't post it though. Was angry about silly Cinci post, so I have an extreme amount of money on this.

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 10-24-21 03:29 AM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not a system bet!

SDS payed, but not as easy as I thought. Nothing really falling into systems today except a couple possible unders. I'm lazy today so let's do a fun parlay (parlays are for suckers.) I'll bet half of what SDS payed me, so no harm lol.
Packers-429
Rams-1299
Pats-330
Bucs-750
Cards -2000
$1000/$1059
Make no mistake, this simple parlay will not win. The exciting part is trying to figure out which one of these teams will choke hard enough to lose. OOH, I'm on the edge of my seat. No, actually I'm sitting back on my porch recliner finishing my first bottle of wine. But still...

Old Post 10-24-21 06:28 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Should also mention, headphones required for this trip. Album is DEADBOLT (Hobo Babylon)

Old Post 10-24-21 06:41 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Refs

Refs really killing Packers. Commentators awkward don't even know what to say. As I notice the line in this game should have been -12 but was only-8.5
I also notice now there is more $ on Packers today than any other team. This game is gonna be tight. Refs all over it

Old Post 10-24-21 08:02 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oops

Well this was supposed to be a lesson on why it's bad to be an alcoholic and even worse to bet parlays. But it back fired on me. It won. Though I couldn't see how any of my teams would lose, you just assume at least one of them would lol. I'll try harder next time.

Old Post 10-25-21 05:11 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sweet guitar!

Watching you all live trade. : )

For the lazy, I just put on the whole thing.

Not sure I can program to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZ-gNk5N_Q&t=8s

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-26-21 03:21 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks that's cool. I'm glad you dig that. I'm a boomer and a pretty serious vinyl collector. I have hundreds of lp's. I dig everything from 1930' to the present. Lots of bands most people have never heard of. Like Deadbolt for example lol.

Old Post 10-26-21 05:42 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Boston/Carol

After 1

OVER (5-) +$117

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-29-21 01:56 AM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In Game Bet

Wolverines-185

Old Post 10-30-21 06:13 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Honestly

I placed my bet, and as I'm posting here UM scores an 85 yard td lol. But let me expound.
Rd team has won 5 of last 6.
UM lost at home last year as -21 fav. Their season spiraled after that game.
MSU hasn't beat a team with a winning record this year. Remembering last season, I don't think UM wants to be the first.
There is more $ on Spartans than any other team today.

Old Post 10-30-21 06:24 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

CFB [2118] 2H WISCONSIN -½-115

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-30-21 07:34 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

There's a VERY public trend....don't have the numbers....but it's to go against Harbo as a fav, esp in conf or road fav

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-30-21 07:35 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Mich -(8-) -$121

I think Harbo is really gonna try and score again before half

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-30-21 07:38 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: