StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > In game bet
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I probably should have said LOL at the end of that sentence. I'm goofing around about wasting my time...lol

Old Post 03-19-23 01:50 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Grab your headphones, or you're wasting my time."

LOL!!!

Listening!!! HEADPHONES ON!!! ALWAYS ARE!!!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 03-28-23 08:27 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IGB

NIT CHAMPIONSHIP
N.Texas -125

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 03-31-23 04:14 AM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

78-37

Beautiful new Doom out of Ireland

https://youtu.be/_LTU7Myj0nk

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 03-31-23 05:54 AM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just a drunk thought. (per usual)

FOR A GOOF! I wonder what would happen if I bet a little against the Tigers, every game the rest of the season. Maybe add one simple filter, like when they win 3iar, chase them just enough til they lose again, to get that money back.
It's, kind of handicapping..sort of? lol.
Fun anyways.
I just feel like they're gonna be bad enough, it should work.
Sorry that last album I posted won't come up.

Old Post 04-03-23 10:34 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://youtu.be/95VwbSwa7Ao

Steiner 'First Contact'
THERE IT IS!

Old Post 04-03-23 10:44 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IGB

Reds @ Phillies
Phillies (-1.5) -130

Old Post 04-09-23 07:28 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

78-38

Yankees @ Cleveland
Yankees -105

Old Post 04-11-23 12:14 AM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

78-39

Philly @ cinci
Philly (even)

Old Post 04-14-23 12:47 AM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2001- 2010ish, line movement was soooo easy for ME to read. No one understood it or recognized it except me. It doesn't exist anymore. It's all a trap now. Has been for over a decade. I was thee very best capper I've ever seen or heard of.
My very FIRST year betting on line (2001) I recognized the significance of line movement in correlation to public money. Books were leading bettors to the wrong favs. My first year, my hand would shake sometimes when placing another $1000 bet. Because I know it's going to win.
This was me making multiple $1000 bets each month. MY FIRST YEAR.
Ironically NOW 22 years later win loss win loss win loss. Back then people would attack me for being so ridiculous to think that line movement meant anything lol. BUT, it has come and gone.
Now it's just a ploy. Now there is nothing but traps. My first couple years betting you would think, just starting out it would be a struggle LOL. It was common back then for me to win 10 or 12 bets in a row (I only bet dogs then) before losing. I once won 19 in a row. I wanted 20 iar but never got it lol. But can't complain. NO ONE could do what I did.
Now I can only do what everyone does.
This massacre loss tonight was from my (once upon a time) strongest line system. It would win 100%. Books Finesse the public onto the favorite, while simultaneously working the o/u to 50/50. Making it a non factor. There's a lot more to it, but it doesn't matter now. I still have my situations, but they're not as strong without being able to rely on the lines also...whatever

Old Post 04-14-23 03:27 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: