StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > New York Giants @ Chicago Bears 8p
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

New York Giants @ Chicago Bears 8p

Chicago Bears-7.5
New York/Bears O/47

I feel really good about tonight. Here are the rest of my plays. I will be going 100/2069 on five tonight.

Straight play and parlay them
Bears-7.5
Bears O/47
Detroit Tigers(ml)
Detroit Tigers O/6.5
Detroit Red Wings(ml)

Old Post 10-10-13 10:01 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

Bears Island

Too much love for the Giants. Count me in Maze.

Old Post 10-10-13 11:56 PM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Giants will have no running game and the Chicago D will be coming after Manning. Not sure if he will have time to make plays. I can't see how anyone would take the Giants on the road right now.

Love Chicago tonight.

Herbie

Old Post 10-11-13 12:17 AM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

On Giants plus the points.

Old Post 10-11-13 12:33 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm with you on the OVER.

Good Luck Tonight!

Old Post 10-11-13 01:16 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

Maze

Tigers
Red Wings
Bears

Old Post 10-11-13 01:45 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: