StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bowl Games 12/15
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bowl Games 12/15

I have done VERY little NCAA betting this year but man i love me some bowl season so i just have to jump in and play around.

N.Tex +7.5 vs Utah st 68.
Both teams like to put up points and can in a hurry N. Tex avg 36 and Utah st 47 points per game while also allowing 22 and 23 points. both teams take care of the ball so i don’t expect a lot of turn overs in this game. Utah st Coach Matt Wells left and went to Texas tech, which down grades Utah St a little. N.Tex will have top WR Bussey for this game but i think the Defenses keep this one close and lower scoring.
Plays N.Tex +7.5 Under 68 and a half wager on N.Tex ML +250

Middle Tenn st. +6.5 vs App st. 47.5
tiss the season of intern coach bowl season. App st head coach has also bolted for greener pastures, but i think this will have a much less impact than Wells does for Utah state. App st is a much more balanced team running the ball as well as throwing it and They have a vey strong D that allows only 15.7 points a game. i think App st defense does enough while Their Offense will out preform Mid Tenn st
App st. -6.5

My leans on the day (half of normal bet)
Fresno St -6
I love this time of the year, some teams are more excited than others to play in these crappy bowl games and i really think Fresno wants it more and is a better team… would have made it a play at -3 or less but line keeps going up so small play.

GLTA

Old Post 12-15-18 05:04 AM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck !!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 12-15-18 02:38 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

played N.TX, App State and N. TX ML also. Good Luck!

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 12-15-18 04:13 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hahahaha just missed that N.Tex bet lol...

Old Post 12-15-18 11:47 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well about half way through the 3rd of the N. Tex game i never thought id finish day up money..

Full bets 2-1
half bets 1-1

Old Post 12-16-18 06:50 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: