StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Couple square nfl bet for a square better
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Couple square nfl bet for a square better

Well at the beginning of the week i thought i was being pretty smart and out the box, but nope all square here. Oh well lets get it

Oak@Cincy -3 over 46
Two of the worst defenses in the league, but also unfortunately two of the wort offenses as well. I really like Cincy here i think they do a bulk of the scoring here and have a few daily fantasy teams stacked on this game.
Play Over 46 and Cincy -2.5(buy hook)

Dal @ indy -3 total 46
Again i like the over and the home favorite. Luck at home playing really well vs a Dal team thats also trending in the right direction at the right time its funny what one WR can do for an offense. I expect a back and forth kinda game here.
Play over 46 and Indy ML (risk 1.6 to win 1)

Tenn @ NY +2 42
This game sets up well for Mariota 9n a fantasy level so i think we see a big day from him there for a big day from his offense. Tenn D has been under rated all year and should have little problem with Manning and this coaching staff.
Play Tenn -2

Honerable mentions (half bets)

Wash @ Jax 36.5
If sanchez was playing it would have been a play dont know enough about this new guy. I was joking earlier in the week with my buddy when the line was 6 that jax could cover the spread and this total could still be 28 points under.
Play under 36.5

Glta

Old Post 12-16-18 06:41 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well looks like a profitable morning maybe get a push in the cincy over, a push feellike a win!

ADD

Pitt +3
HAs anyone watched NE on the road?? they are terrible with 3 of their losses to teams with no shot at the playoffs (Jax,Det,Mia) and the other to Tenn. tey will have the Div locked up, again, before they even take the field With Balt winning Ptt cant afford a slip up i expect a big day from big ben Brown and JUJU
Play: Pitt +3.5 (buy hook) half wager on ML

Old Post 12-16-18 10:06 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well that was a profitable day!! And NE is still **** on the road!!! I hope Hou doesnt **** the bed and allow NE a 1st round bye.

4-1-1 on full plays
2-0 on half plays (including ML hit on Pitt)

Old Post 12-17-18 01:28 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: