StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday College Basketball

3* Kansas.St -10.5 vs MDBC

MDBC is a great story and would love to see them pull off another upset,but I am simply not seeing it from this American East entry.Huge disparity in schedule strength here as well as Wildcats own 15 double digit wins out of 23.I like KSU tonight.

Old Post 03-18-18 07:35 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Agree

• In Round-of-32 games where a double-digit seed has faced a
team seeded #6 or worse, the better seed is 18-3 SU & 16-4-1 ATS
(80%) over the last 19 years.

Todays game:
(16) MD Baltimore Co +10.5
(9) Kansas St -10.5

Old Post 03-18-18 07:43 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Marshall +13 vs West Virginia

Marshall has not beaten WVU since 2005.I wont put enormous weight on Herds win over Wichita.St , but they should have a strong motivational edge here, being this big a dog to state rival. Marshall overall has played well this season and are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games overall with dog in this series being 9-4 last 13 meetings.I have watched WVU a few times this season and they had several games where players obviously werent giving fulls efforts.Having noticed that , Mountaineers are 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 games following a ATS win. I like Marshall here.

Old Post 03-18-18 10:41 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: