StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Parlay players....general advice ..
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Parlay players....general advice ..

Buy points on each of your teams ... it’s something I just started doing and it’s made a big difference ..

Buy as many as 2pts per team and i know it makes it a lesser payout but at least consider buying points

Many games land near the spread ... give yourself a better shot at cashing your ticket and buy points ..

IMO

Good luck

Old Post 03-17-18 07:42 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish i did that for my Xavier, Cuse, Marshall parlay yesterday. The push on Xavier cost me $175 on my payout. I agree

Old Post 03-17-18 08:47 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

J.....

I got paid on a 3 teamer with Georgia st +15.5 -150 instead of +13.5 (loser)

It was like losing a bet but it was a winner... I’m so glad I was finally smart and took advantage of buying points

gl......

Old Post 03-17-18 10:46 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i do it a lot for football.....if i only hit one game instead of losing it, that pays for the extra juice involved for the season.

Old Post 03-18-18 01:00 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: