StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thursday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thursday College Basketball

3* Kansas vs Penn Under 146

Early weekday start and Under is 28-10 in Jayhawks last 38 NCAA Tournament games to boot. Kansas held 7 of last 10 opponents in Big 12 to 74 or less and now get a Penn team I think will struggle to reach 60.Penn defends 3's well and there is good probability Jayhawks will have starters our early here with blowout win. I think this will stay in 130s.

Old Post 03-15-18 03:45 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4* NC-Greensboro +12.5 vs Gonzaga

Spartans 27-7 with 5 of those 7 losses by 7 or fewer and one of them a 12 point loss to Virginia in season opener.They were 18-3 in a Southern Conference that in that in reality is fairly close to what Gonzaga comes out of in West Coast Conference, where they fed off a slew of sub .500 teams.
This is easily an overlookable spot for Gonzaga and one where UNCG feels slighted for being doggie this large.Spartans are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games overall and one trend that suggest Zags may be overrated is they are just 4-12-1 ATS in their last 17 games following a ATS win.I like upset possibilties here.

Old Post 03-15-18 06:00 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Last play for me today. GL to everyone

3* Davidson +4.5 over Kentucky

This is a very young Kentucky team and although Davidson starts just 2 Seniors,I think it gives them an edge against Kentucky team far from home.Davidson has played like a tournament team since January, with 16-4 record since beginning of January and 3 of those 4 losses by 4 or less.Kentucky played a really good SEC tournament, but asking a very very young team to carry over consistency here might be tough.Wildcats are just 3-7-3 ATS in their last 13 NCAA Tournament games.I like Bob Mckillop and his Wildcats to spring mild upset here.

Old Post 03-15-18 10:09 PM
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah I got lucky and pushed on Davidson. I think Buffalo advances to Sweet 16. They are super hungry and playing with tons of confidence.

Old Post 03-16-18 05:13 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: