StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CFB System FADE Play 10/6/12...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CFB System FADE Play 10/6/12...

Could be the ugliest play this year so far. Gonna need a miracle for this one. Let the madness begin:

Army +4 1st half FADE BC

GL everyone...

Old Post 10-06-12 05:47 PM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I see no one is tagging alone today...

I don't blame you guys, but nothing ventured is nothing gained...

Old Post 10-06-12 06:39 PM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Got spoiled with all the 1st half winners...

But Army gets it done in the 2nd half for the win!!! Who would of thought, right?!? See you all tomorrow as we go for another weekend sweep...

Old Post 10-06-12 09:36 PM
towelboy02

nice winner. Forgot about that 2nd half play. Do you chase the 2nd Half for a unit win?

Old Post 10-06-12 09:55 PM
towelboy02 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for towelboy02 Click here to Send towelboy02 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
csjunk

Mark,

I always follow your posts. Another good call today.

Old Post 10-06-12 11:27 PM
csjunk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for csjunk Click here to Send csjunk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes I usually treat each play as a 2 half chase...

So today I went 1 unit on the 1st half and 2 units + juice lost for the 2nd half...

Old Post 10-07-12 04:25 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: