StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lets all say it together now
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets all say it together now

UCF.. UCF UCF

. granny... I cant hear you.

Man. the whole damn world is on ucf..

Like my ex girlfriend used to say.. I love cocks

S Car -6'

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-28-13 03:41 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

always can depend on you to make my day, let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 09-28-13 03:55 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL

Old Post 09-28-13 04:27 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TEX
I am on BIG cocks today

WHOOPS

I mean BIG on the cocks today!!!!!

Best of luck

I hope my wife and kids never read this!

Old Post 09-28-13 04:54 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your wife already knows... that's how u got the kids, right?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-28-13 04:56 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ouch

Old Post 09-28-13 09:54 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That goes in the books as "what was your worst loss ever" . Right up there with em.

Old Post 09-28-13 10:01 PM
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

S. Carolina should have won by 10-13 pts easy.

Just didn't close it out!!

Old Post 09-28-13 10:06 PM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ANI-MAL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

look fix to me. fumble on the 4yd line? then fail to call the holding penalty on the long pass. then corner bites hard for what? for the backdoor cover. make me sick.

"When you lose, don't lose the lesson"
"Who feels it, knows it"

Hamma Plays:

Old Post 09-28-13 10:10 PM
ANI-MAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ANI-MAL Click here to Send ANI-MAL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: