StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > elite eight
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

elite eight

Marquette +4.5
Cuse/quette over 127
1h marquette +3

Hope everyone has a good weekend-gl
5-5 last round

Old Post 03-30-13 10:00 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Same page buddy...lets cash$$$

Old Post 03-30-13 10:09 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
msudogs

great, i'll have a buddy with me on the island early, grap some Porterhouses please
GL

Old Post 03-30-13 10:16 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

can't say we didn't have a shot
GL

Old Post 03-30-13 11:37 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

0-3
5-8 tourney

thats a wrap for me- first full season capping college bball- puts me around 85W-96L on the season, have to double check. i apologize for posting garbage lately, have alot to learn in college bball and did learn alot from all the great cappers here- thanks and good luck the rest of the tourney

Old Post 03-31-13 01:40 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

relax buddy you did just fine, remember it's a grind
GL

Old Post 03-31-13 02:06 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: