StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > America
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

America

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 03-10-12 04:07 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Back in 1965, Paul Harvey

Old Post 03-23-12 01:27 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Rise and Fall

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 03-30-12 12:02 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Crazy times..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87586817/...isis#fullscreen

Old Post 04-02-12 02:57 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 04-14-12 05:04 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Divide And Conquer

Old Post 05-08-12 12:04 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Message to the American People

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 05-09-12 04:53 AM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Old Post 05-10-12 07:17 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

it's now the freedom loving Americans who r the terrorists according to homeland sec

Thank all that is Holy for the internet and what it has allowed for team underdog to do. We are the hugest +moneyline to ever exist. It is so exciting!

~

Read this text carefully without making any juzment in a hurry! Just read and think! Then, read what is says at the end of the speech transcript!
•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•..•¤ **¤ •.¸.•¤**¤•..
"Speak - it is our only hope" "Hope -
I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor - that's not my business - I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
The way of life can be free and beautiful.
But we have lost the way.
Greed has poisoned men's souls -
has barricaded the world with hate;
has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in:
machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
Our knowledge has made us cynical,
our cleverness hard and unkind.
We think too much and feel too little:
More than machinery we need humanity;
More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness.
Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
The airplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men, cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair".
The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress: the hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people , will return to the people and so long as men die [now] liberty will never perish. . .
Soldiers - don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.
Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate - only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers - don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty.
In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written
"the kingdom of God is within man "
- not one man, nor a group of men - but in all men - in you, the people.
You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let's use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.
Soldiers - in the name of democracy, let us all unite!
. . .
Look up! Look up! The clouds are lifting - the sun is breaking through. We are coming out of the darkness into the light. We are coming into a new world. A kind new world where men will rise above their hate and brutality.
The soul of man has been given wings - and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow - into the light of hope - into the future, that glorious future that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up. Look up."
.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•..•¤ **¤ •.¸.•¤**¤•..
Now you tell me: Why did Britain and France declare War on the German Reich in 1939? There was something call the "Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact" which was a Treaty of Non-aggression between Nazi Germany and the USSR which amonst other things includded the invation, partition and subsequent anexation of Poland by these two countries.
This of course, as agreed happened. Still, Britain and France declared War on Nazi Germany, but not on the USSR.
The Question is: Why if both the USSR and Nazi Germany commited the same crime one got away with murder and the other didn't? Why when a fascist state invades another country we talk about "Crimes Against Humanity" mean while when a Communist Country does so ...or for the same reason a so call Democracy does so...they can bend all the rules and get away with murder? Do you get me? I bet you do!!! Peace Out!!! ;o)

~

I'm glad they have built the for profit prisons in their attempt to legally enslave the American people...land of the free, home of the most prisons. We're going to need those prisons when we flip things to let the evil sit and think in their own personal hell. I'm sure that when they get caught they'll attempt to eat a bullet in a satanic ritual of sacrifice but I pray that won't be what happens. Let them sizzle in their own spirits like the witch in Oz. I would like to send them to re-education camps and let them grow good non-chemically poisoned food for soup kitchens and people who they caused to be poor. Make them do good to become good once again. That's the best we can hope for rather than revenge we must shine light and kill the mildew so flowers can sprout from what was once toxic.

OpEPOCH: ANONTELPRO.
Born of Ether. Built to Win.

anontelpro.blogspot.com
#OpEPOCH #ANONTELPRO #PM2012

Make NO mistake, here in America we live in a police state/surveillance society too. As you read this, perhaps even as I'm typing it, the FBI are monitoring internet communications, and operators in the field are providing as much human intelligence (HUMINT) as they possibly can. (The NSA purportedly monitors all electronic comms worldwide.)

An Overview:

ANONTELPRO - Or Anonymous Intelligence Program is meant to be an Anti-Counter Intelligence operation. This is meant to be a one-stop-shop for modern anonymous intelligence operators. This means we work to detect, foil, and otherwise defuse the constitutionally dubious efforts and methodology of conventional government controlled intelligence (hereafter referred to as CGCI) agencies; as well as to educate fellow anons, curious onlookers, and would-be AnonInt operators in field craft, agent detection, and spookery in general. Covert or Overt, Intelligence is a fascinating world, and (if you're not in the biz, or have never been under surveillance) reading this blog may open your eyes to what is going on around you.

This is meant to be especially useful to our Occupier brethren. CGCI will without a doubt, if they haven't already, infiltrate their ranks. For today, various myths (and vocab that will be in frequent use in later posts) will be discussed. All posts will end with these sections, having content pertinent to above areas of the post. At later dates, various dox will be highlighted in "digest mode" with links provided, illustrative pictures will be provided, and information regarding OpSec and how to better organize and secure a movement against infiltrators will be provided. Little can be done about surveillance, except to control what you let them see as best you can, to misinform them, or to let them know you see them too.

A biomedical research pioneer, Dr. Joel D. Wallach, DVM, ND spent more than 40 years in the field of Veterinary Medicine, observing and researching the effects of individual nutrients on animal health, before becoming a Naturopathic Physician in 1982. Today, Dr. Wallach is renowned for his groundbreaking research on the health benefits of selenium and other minerals. He currently dedicates his time to lecturing throughout the world on the therapeutic benefits of vitamins and minerals, and on lobbying the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on behalf of the dietary supplement industry.

Education

Dr. Wallach obtained a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from the University of Missouri in 1962, with a major in Animal Husbandry (Nutrition) and a minor in Field Crops and Soils. In 1964, he was awarded a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.), also from the University of Missouri. Thereafter, Dr. Wallach completed a three year (1965-68) post-doctoral fellowship at The Center for the Biology of Natural Systems at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. In 1982, he obtained a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.) from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon.

Early Work

Dr. Wallach has held key positions with leading zoos and universities in the United States and Africa, including Director of the Jacksonville Zoological Park in Jacksonville, Florida; Research Veterinarian for the South Africa National Parks Department (where he was a member of the famous "Operation Rhino" team); and Director of Research at the St. Louis Zoological Park in St. Louis, Missouri. At the request of Africa's National Parks and Wildlife Management Department, Dr. Wallach led an expedition to capture and mark elephants in the Wankie Game Preserve in Rhodesia as part of a migration study. He is one of the founders and a former editor of the Journal of Zoo Animal Medicine. A prolific author, he has published more than 70 scientific papers and six books including the famous textbook, Diseases of Exotic Animals, still used today by leading veterinary schools, and on the Smithsonian Institute's recommended reading list for Zoological Garden and Aquarium libraries.

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 05-10-12 02:21 PM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A star is born.

12 years old.. I proud of your daughter Bytore!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=Bx5Sc3vWefE#!

Old Post 05-10-12 07:00 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I remember when .......

Old Post 05-12-12 07:23 PM
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pointmagic

that was a great video!

Old Post 05-14-12 07:46 AM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if I were the devil...(How To Destroy America)

Old Post 05-18-12 12:52 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...et-on-collapse/

Old Post 05-21-12 07:12 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Give the Devil Benefit of Law

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...1&v=A-nJR15e0F4

Old Post 05-22-12 06:03 PM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TRUTH

Here are the last 2 responses for this video

.dude this guy is truely awesome! this guy inspires me to get into the construction. I always hear about non union vs unions. immigrants taking over blue collar jobs and jobs being outsource which always lead me to question the construction industry. But to be inform that theres a skill gap and we need the initiative to take care of this gets me motivated. thanks mike for spreading the truth and there still hope in America ...some day ill get out of my warehouse job and get into construction!
chipotlee90 1 week ago

1 of 5 I want to begin by saying Mike, you are AWESOME. I love your shows, and have always thought that you represent the hard working American well in everything you do. God Bless! Below are my comments about this particular video: (I typed my response below before this opening remark, due to space requirements I was forced to be creative).

2 of 5 Thx for your video, you are only scratching the surface though! Even educated people are not valued. I obtained my Masters degree 15 yrs ago, and have never made over $50,000!!! Its nearly impossible to live, with cost of living increases. I am a Social Worker, and what I see is third generation welfare "give-me" mentality as the primary problem to why there are no skilled laborers!

3 of 5 All my "educated" peers are not having kids, or only one (late in life) because we can not afford have children.All the poor, drug addicted, or learning disabled continue to reproduce offspring at an amazing rate. These kids are not mentally equiped to hold jobs at McDonalds! Yet, our country continues to allow these people to reproduce. We are DUMBING DOWN as a nation!!!

4 of 5 It is not because skilled laborer jobs are undervalued, but because the pool of people who continue to reproduce are having kids who are going into "the system". They turn 18 their goal is to "collect" like everyone else in their family did. The few of us who work hard for a living can not continue to carry all these folks on our backs!!! You have to take a test to drive a car, and fill out an application with references to adopt a dog/ cat, but anyone can have a kid in this country!!!

5 of 5 I am fed up!!! These folks have a few kids in foster care already, and continue to have more kids....why not? We are paying for their kids housing, education, health care, medication, therapy, etc etc etc......No skilled laborers, because no skilled people having kids!!!!!!! It makes me sick. If you ever want me to speak to anyone who cares about this issue, I would be glad too. onemaheo@comcast.net

I'm (markinc7) a roofing contractor that has 7 men that work for me about 30hrs a week, thanks to the economy, for the last 4 years, and they are all over 40 years old. Sad. There is a shortage of young help, and the ones that are around think that should start at the top instead of working their way up the ladder.
All the young guns think we owe them something.They think they are "Entitled"----- "An attitude, demeanor, or air of rudeness, ingraciousness, or combativeness, especially when making excessive demands for service"

www.markterleproofing.com

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 05-23-12 02:18 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/201...ream-followers/

Old Post 05-24-12 02:01 AM
shooms79
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good stuff

Really liked what mike had to say. I have always respected his point if view and the respect he has for the hard working people that keep this country going

Old Post 05-25-12 08:30 AM
shooms79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shooms79 Click here to Send shooms79 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

End of the Road..

http://100thmonkeyfilms.com/endoftheroad/

BUY THE DIPS IN THE METALS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1OIxxPQrns

Old Post 05-26-12 03:51 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Michael Ruppert
http://www.collapsenet.com/

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 05-26-12 06:49 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (14): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: