StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Liberals
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Liberals

Never have a legitimate argument, so they just resort to name calling.. then they progress to destroying statues and writing Graffiti on the streets.. Damn geniuses I tell you.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 07-14-20 04:14 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

See my signature line👍

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 07-14-20 06:58 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

It's under every one of my posts.

Been that way for a while now. Never changing. Same as my post count. I'm on the same number for a long long time now.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 07-14-20 07:43 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

A number

That will live

In infamy!

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 07-15-20 06:38 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

It's been over a week. Now have three more posts added to my count.

LMAO

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 07-23-20 09:22 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

This guy is a top shelf example of Chicago

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-bobby-rush-trump-instigate-race-war

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 07-23-20 09:22 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ever notice how Ronnie has yet to make a valid point about politics. Still whining about 2016 and doing nothing but calling people names.. It is going to be so funny when Trump gets reelected. I think he said he is going to move out of US.. and wonder how much he is gonna lose betting against Trump this time.. I am pretty sure he took a huge loss on Hillary.. LOL

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 07-27-20 10:05 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Typical NY lib. "I didn't bet a penny on hellary". Just kept crowing about how he was gonna spend all the money he would win on the She Devil.
Keep the faith Tex and lock and load.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 07-28-20 11:05 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cant figure Ronnie out.. Its like he has lost touch with reality.. Joe Biden? You could not be serious. and after almost 4 years, Ronnie still hasnt told me what Trump has done to him to make his life worse .. Liberals. Looking to make the hard workers supports the lazy asses.

Old Post 07-29-20 04:25 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Indian/Jamaican Kamala screams of "White Priveledge"!

Kamala Harris’ Net Worth: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know – Heavy.com
https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/kamala-harris-net-worth-2020/

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 08-13-20 03:14 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

My post count is higher????

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 08-16-20 02:55 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

'Liberal politics has destroyed this city,' he says. 'The homeless encampments are legal and there's nothing the police can do. White, affluent middle-class folk are getting out. People don't feel safe any more.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8631063/Hollywood-Apocalypse-rich-famous-fleeing-droves.html

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 08-16-20 02:56 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

In Two months

I have 27 posts

LOL

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 09-14-20 10:26 PM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

You 2 need to get a room.

Meanwhile, how 'bout those Cowboys!

Old Post 09-14-20 11:14 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://nypost.com/2020/09/26/gop-defends-amy-coney-barrett-agaisnt-attacks-on-adopted-kids/

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 09-27-20 01:08 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCY5Pd8_VQQ&feature=youtu.be

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-07-20 10:17 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/star-of-misleading-fair-tax-ad-set-to-draw-1-1m-in-pension-payments-for-1-year-of-state-work/

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 10-20-20 12:43 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: