StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lets go bowl busting!! Brian_n_Bama?!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Primetime21

Lets go bowl busting!! Brian_n_Bama?!

the bowls are set and the lines are out! I think it would be cool to just have one giant bowl thread with everyone weighing out their thoughts and picks, and maybe just general discussion.

If I remember correctly, last year you(brian) had the simulations at the 15-5 better and it was hitting like crazy. Any chance of simulations for us this year?

Other than that guys, lets all end the year right and start the new year right! Good luck to all!! Happy Holidays!!!

Old Post 12-04-12 07:58 AM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good idea with the thread.

I just hope it doesn't get hijacked by a certain individual who shall not be named

I gotta say I've looked at the bowl games and only 4-5 look appealing. Obviously k state and Oregon. Bama notre dame.

I think we did this last year. Post your best bowl game(s) thread

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-04-12 11:46 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wiscy +7 looks good to me

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-05-12 12:03 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oregon State -1.5 looks pretty good to me!

Old Post 12-05-12 12:31 AM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GMEN12

ND +10' and Va Tech -2 looks pretty good

Old Post 12-05-12 12:36 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

KC & Tex I agree with you both. I also like TCU -2'.

Those 3 are in my top 5!

Old Post 12-05-12 12:37 AM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, I'll be doing the simulations again. I will post them when I have them completed (should be a few days before the first game).

Old Post 12-05-12 12:50 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

^

I thought you were celebrating your big come back win from Saturday .....

Old Post 12-05-12 12:56 AM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

]I just hope it doesn't get hijacked by a certain individual who shall not be named.

Me either!!!

They cut me off...

Old Post 12-05-12 01:06 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DRB is doing the Bowl thread.

Old Post 12-05-12 01:18 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Forgot about you bytore. Was referring to WED.

Notre dame line will go down. Value at its best now

I like ecu over 64
Ball state +8
Obviously notre dame and ML (small)
Ok state-16' (Purdue is awful)
Utah st -10

Rutgers +2'

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-05-12 01:44 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: