StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Champions League (127-57-6 YTD)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Champions League (127-57-6 YTD)

Hey everyone…been quite a while. Sorry if I pissed anybody off with my Ravens rant during the Super Bowl. No harm was intended, I was extremely frustrated at the time as we were in the middle of pissing the game away and I always take any sort of Ravens bashing WAY too personal. Obviously everything worked out for the Ravens but I drank WAY too much Jamison sweating out the 3rd and 4th quarter and that last drive.

It’s been a good year for me in soccer and I wanted to pass along my plays for today. There is only about a month left in the season between the English Premier League and the Champions League but if we can all make a few more bucks before baseball really gets going I figure why the heck not post. I figure it’s the least I can do after my rant from a few months back.

My goal is to finish the season 70%. After spending the most of the year above 70% I finally dipped under after I got my clocked cleaned during World Cup Qualifying last month. I went 0-8 during the WCQ and it was an absolute blood bath. I bounced back nicely since then and just trying to finish the season strong. I don’t play too many games but I estimate there may be about 20 more before the season is over.

I think most people here know me as a pretty honest guy. I will be happy to verify my record with anyone. I have all the plays posted at another forum and a few guys here that have followed me all season can certainly back me up. I don’t want to **** off the mods so anyone who wants the link to verify my record just shoot me a PM and I will send it over.

Barcelona/Bayern Munich Over 2.5(-130)

Barcelona/Bayern Munich Both Teams to Score -150

BOL

Old Post 04-23-13 02:49 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

i like it, thanks for the heads up

Old Post 04-23-13 03:08 PM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Record is 100% legit!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 04-23-13 03:10 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ya ok ......One Drunk verifies another Drunks record .......

: )

Old Post 04-23-13 04:39 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What are your thought on the side? I accidentally bet Bayern Munich +125 last week (I was trying to bet a game last week, but picked the one today in error)

Old Post 04-23-13 04:43 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cwin32

No thoughts on the side. I was considering taking Bayern to advance to the finals at + money but will probably just stick with these for today. I do think Bayern are in a great spot to move on, especially with Messi maybe not at 100% and with all the injuries Barca has on defense.

Old Post 04-23-13 04:46 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for your I put. Good luck today!

Old Post 04-23-13 05:20 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lmfao doug

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 04-23-13 09:52 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1-1

128-58-6

Old Post 04-23-13 10:36 PM
Realchosenone

Tailed the winner

Book doesn't offer the other type of play

Old Post 04-23-13 10:38 PM
Realchosenone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Realchosenone Click here to Send Realchosenone a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thank you for the winner

also thank you for responding to my pm. I will look for your post more often.

Old Post 04-23-13 10:40 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just so everyone knows I always play each game for 1 unit. Never anymore or any less.

So today would have been a loss of .5 units (for future referance)

Will have one more for tomorrow before looking at EPL for the weekend.

Old Post 04-23-13 10:48 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: