StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support > 2011 Baseball Season
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
schaapattack

2011 Baseball Season

Are there fox sheets for MLB. Sorry new here and was going to purchase I just didn't know if the sheets applied to MLB.

Thanks

Jay

Old Post 02-02-11 09:00 AM
schaapattack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schaapattack Click here to Send schaapattack a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Jeff
Administrator

Yes - we have FoxSheets for baseball, covering the money line, over/under, and run line.

Old Post 02-02-11 04:17 PM
StatFox Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Jeff Click here to Send StatFox Jeff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
schaapattack

I didnt see a price for the MLB sheets in the website.

Is there any advice you can give me as far as how or what is the best way to use them for MLB or at what pointn in the season to start using them? Start of the season or after a few games are played, etc. Does statfox allow new customers to view past or sample sheets to see what they look like?

Thanks,

Jay

Old Post 02-02-11 05:53 PM
schaapattack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schaapattack Click here to Send schaapattack a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: