StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Braves preseason #1 7 to 1
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
scout1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Braves preseason #1 7 to 1

I love my Braves, but i am a little shocked to see them as the Fav to win the world series this year.
It will be a great outfield, if you can get the Upton boys to run to the ball instead of coasting. These guys have alot of talent but there is a reason their last teams didn't try to hard to keep them.
Bullpen is probably the best in the majors.
Starters are strong but don't match the Nats, tampa, or phillies. Atleast Phillies top 3 anyway.
I am glad to see that kind of respect for the Bravos, just thought it would be around 12 to 1.
It could be that a few teams that are normally at the top are looking at down years, Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies and STL.

Any thoughts?

Am i totally wrong?

I hope i am!

Old Post 01-29-13 01:13 AM
scout1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scout1 Click here to Send scout1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HUMMPHHH!!!

Hey big guy...I know its going to be damn near impossible to repeat, but there are some pretty good arms out here, both in
the starting rotation and in the bullpen.
Then you have the two Brandons, Crawford and Belt, coming back with a lot of confidence.
Is Scuttaro too old? Probably not.
Then there is Pagan, the Panda, and Buster, etc.
Of course as you know, injuries always play a big part.
Giants and Braves always play each other tough. Should be another great year.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-29-13 01:29 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: