StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Ronnie and Hitimes?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie and Hitimes?

BTW I cant respond to ronnies post he has me on ignore. You know the old saying if you can handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. So He did.

Anyway.. Please elaborate about why this country is so terrible because of Trump. Examples not just empty rhetoric, please.
Thanks in advance.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-06-18 06:40 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Waiting

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-08-18 03:56 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

crickets

Old Post 11-08-18 08:41 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex

The guy won’t go to honor the fallen WW1 troops at the cemetery with the other leaders because it was raining lightly......

That is so telling of who he is ...

He’s selfish, self serving, and couldn’t care less about the unfortunate among us ....

He creates divisions between American citizens for personal gain ... he has no ability to tell the truth ...

I think he is a complete embarrassment to what our values are as citizens of this great country

He doesn’t have intelligent people around him offering opposing views ... he’s a dictator wannabe and he needs to go back to New York ASAP

If he wants to change his methods then I’m ready to give him more credit ... the economy is humming along . His trade policies are in line with many democrats and we are willing to work with him ....

The lies and crazy **** needs to stop now .... he is president and he needs to realize it

Old Post 11-11-18 05:39 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hightimes,

These are your opinions please cite examples, dates times, facts to back it up. See your comments below. Thanks

The guy won’t go to honor the fallen WW1 troops at the cemetery with the other leaders because it was raining lightly...... When and where?

That is so telling of who he is ...

He’s selfish, self serving, and couldn’t care less about the unfortunate among us ....Example?

He creates divisions between American citizens for personal gain Example?

... he has no ability to tell the truth …?
Example?

I think he is a complete embarrassment to what our values are as citizens of this great country

He doesn’t have intelligent people around him offering opposing views ..Example?

. he’s a dictator wannabe and he needs to go back to New York ASAP

Old Post 11-15-18 08:08 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: