StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Northwestern
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Northwestern

Has nothing to play for today. And according to every tout and capper I have seen, they might not show up. Pros and joes are on Minnesota Like white on rice. What a dogpile.

Been a long time since I have seen this much action on one side. Still contemplating a fade

Old Post 11-17-18 04:36 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

the wagers are only 55/45 on the Gophers at this hour
GL

Old Post 11-17-18 04:58 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am just going by browsing service plays, cappersmall, covers and other websites along with forum picks. NW already clinched their title and a bowl game and speculation is they wont be very motivated.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-17-18 05:17 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

just dropped to 54/46 ML wagers are 51/49 NW
GL

Old Post 11-17-18 05:20 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Takin the three hopin they show up.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-17-18 06:00 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Didn't need the points. Winner

Old Post 11-18-18 12:28 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Always hard to tell tex, Minnesota was also on my list of possible teams to play today but fortunetely for me I held it to just 3 picks or may have gone 0-6.

Old Post 11-18-18 04:50 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ohio St is another one that everyone will talk about for not giving an effort and not playing with passion.But sure as we all bet on Michigan the Buckeyes will come out and play like Woody Hayes lit a fire under their asses. Clearly a game I will avoid!

Old Post 11-18-18 04:53 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TradePro

All games are 50/50 . I just try to find an angle that works for me. BTW I read all your picks before I make a move. I know you put a lot of time and effort in it, and do a fine job. I appreciate your sharing, as I know others on here do.

Old Post 11-18-18 05:11 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Tex. This is time of year I usually step back a little because with College Football as soon as you think you get a handle of how teams will play they will throw you off last few weeks. Bowl season should be fun.

Old Post 11-18-18 05:16 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: