StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sun NFL 11/10
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sun NFL 11/10

Ravens have lost 3 in a row. I have bet and lost on them the last 2. Their O-line is pitiful. Flacco was their leading rusher last week with 25 yards. That is REALLY pitiful! On the other hand, the Bengals defense is piling up the numbers on the injured list. I just get the feeling they are not going to lose 4 in a row. Taking the points at home.

Balt +2

In this one, we have Brees vs. Romo. Nah, actually we have Brees at home, off a road loss, going against a pass defense that can't stop my grandmother! This will be twice I've gone against my Boys this year. The first bet didn't end up so good. They're a very good ATS road dog. But the Saints in the dome are better.

Saints -6

Now we have a battered Raider squad coming to the City with the #1 run game in the AFC. Most of it has been Pryor. Pryor is iffy, but I'm sure he'll play. McFadden is hurt. Defensive backfield was playing well until they made Foles look like a Hall of Famer last week. In the Giants last 2 games, Eli hasn't thrown a pick. Coming off a bye, at home, I'm going to play on Eli again.

NYG -7

Got a bunch of leans to weed out, Atl, Den, GB, Det...... Should just stay with these 3.

For an A10 play, we got UMass playing BC in the Garden. Chaz Williams is still here. He must be 32 years old by now! They graduated a couple of their 3 pt shooters and they kicked Jesse Morgan off the team. He was their starting 2 guard last year. Avg around 14 per. BC has a game under their belt, ..... loss to Providence in OT. They're warmed up. I'm going to make a very small play on BC -2'.

**Heads up. ODU can score on anyone. In a couple weeks they catch UNC in an ACC sandwich game.

GL Den

CFB
26-19

NFL
11-7

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-10-13 03:22 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Riding along with Saints and Giants.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-10-13 03:37 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bal has been letting me down all year
whats one more week.
good luck

Old Post 11-10-13 03:49 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

100 % MATCH !!

$$$$$$$$$$

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-10-13 04:02 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

great season irish...gl today.

Old Post 11-10-13 04:08 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like WINNERS!! Best of luck Irish

6 Rings

Old Post 11-10-13 04:41 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Almostfamous

love all three!

Old Post 11-10-13 04:46 PM
Almostfamous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Almostfamous Click here to Send Almostfamous a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like to see these! Time to cash in again.

Old Post 11-10-13 06:11 PM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update and add Broncos -7

Balt +2 Trying to give it away as I type.
Saints -6
NYG -7 .... loss

The only thing worse than losing this bet, is that the Giants won the game. Who's worse Eli or Flacco? That's what you get when you bet on a turnover plagued team.

Denver -7

GL Den

CFB
26-19

NFL
11-8

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-10-13 10:09 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yuk....

Balt +2 ..... win
Unless they're a home dog again, this is the last time I bet on those guys. Absolutely pitiful display. Barely cracked 200 yds total offense. Needed OT to do that. Awful.

Guess who the ref was? My personal jinx. Up yours, Coleman!!

Saints -6
NYG -7 .... loss
Denver -7

GL Den

CFB
26-19

NFL
12-8

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-10-13 10:58 PM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update...3-1

Balt +2 ..... win
Saints -6 ..... win
Denver -7 ..... win
NYG -7 .... loss

Sean Lee is more valuable to Dallas than Romo. If he's out for long,.....TOASTED! BTW.....Great job, Kiffin!! ha

GL Den

CFB
26-19

NFL
15-9

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-11-13 11:37 AM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice day IM

Keep up the good work sir

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-11-13 02:39 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: