StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > i'm blackballed
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm blackballed

you gots to be kidding me....called HERITAGE this morning for a withdrawal then went out for the rest of the day, came home and checked my balance and they put the withdrawal amount back in my account. called them up, WESTERN UNION blackballed me from receiving any more $$$$ because my name came up too many times. HERITAGE is cool, they will be sending the cash via MONEYGRAM now, no charge. it's ok to buy all these stupid lottery tickets and go to OTB though, this phony hypocritical country. wondering if this has happened to any of you guys.

Old Post 01-08-13 10:36 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow...MONEYGRAM available in 20 minutes after phone call. this is def worth a LOL.

Old Post 01-08-13 10:58 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: