StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 11/16 CBB OVC Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

11/16 CBB OVC Play

Arkansas State -4 (1H) at UT Martin

ASU has four starters back this year and all signs point to them making a leap this year. A week ago, I thought UTM had a a chance to be a sleeper team in the OVC -- but then starting point guard Terence Smith broke his ankle Sunday at Cincinnati. Without him Wednesday, UTM got smacked around for a half by a D3 team. UTM won just 3 games last year without Smith who was sidelined because of a heart condition. They just don't who they are right now without him. I know who they are -- not good.

I'll take the Red Wolves to get off to a fast start here and coast home.

Good luck to everybody tonight.

CBB OVC:
Arkansas State -4 (1H)

YTD:
CBB OVC: 5-4, +1.6 Units

Old Post 11-16-12 10:08 PM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am in.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-16-12 11:17 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nothing like a tip-in at the horn to seal the push. As bad as they played in the first half, it feels like a win.

I hope everybody is having a good night.

CBB OVC:
Arkansas State -4 (1H)...PUSH

YTD:
CBB OVC: 5-4-1, +1.6 Units

Old Post 11-17-12 02:52 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: