StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Greetings Peons and Commoners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Greetings Peons and Commoners

a very busy weekend for the entourage as i will be going back and forth from Big D and the Big Easy, the Final Four and WrestleMania makes for a non stop weekend and yes all the training i have been doing will come "into play" Sunday Night, Vince has really pulled all the stops out this spectacle. anyway Jimmy the Chin just got a call from Charlie Two Feathers of a major Syndicate and i wanted to share with my friends tonight, Chomp'em and there is a bonus play for those who know how it works just like the Super Bowl play

Florida Gators -6

Old Post 04-05-14 11:18 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks ole' wise one !!!!!!! throw us some beads on the championship game if you have the time.

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 04-05-14 11:20 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thank you old friend!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 04-05-14 11:35 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tailing you here

Old Post 04-06-14 12:01 AM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thank you Mr. Stools.

Don't be such a stranger

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 04-06-14 12:10 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i added to my total play with you on it as well, hey no "Courtesy Flush" ?
GL

Old Post 04-06-14 12:17 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: