StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Insane Nba System Thursday Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Insane Nba System Thursday Plays

I did them right this time

NY -5.5
MIN+5
PHO PK
MIA +2

NBA RECORD
30-17-1

Old Post 01-17-13 05:02 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok i did a little more work. lets see how this goes. NY has a faster pace than det. They also have a better offensive rating and also a better defensive rating.

I will bet 3 units on NY -5.5

BOL everyone

Old Post 01-17-13 06:52 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know my system says to bet on Min+5 but after looking at the pace figures and offensive and defensive ratings I really like LAC-5 so if you have not followed me yet with min+5 I advise not to. in offensive rating LAC are in the top 4 while MIN are in the bottom 4 and LAC are in the top 4 defensive ratings.

LAC -5

Old Post 01-18-13 12:03 AM
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NY-5.5 winner
LAC-5 winner

look like it played off today

Old Post 01-18-13 04:23 AM
PhoDacBiet

Much respect

Nice card yesterday. Congarts

Old Post 01-18-13 08:34 AM
PhoDacBiet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PhoDacBiet Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: