StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tip-off time
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tip-off time

How's it going fellas, this is my favorite time of the sporting year and looking to start it off right..... In this 1st game I really look for Albany's experience to help them settle down and control the tempo early on being the #242 team in ppg with 66 and Mary's being #40 with 76.2. Also with Albany being a somewhat TO proned team playing an up-tempo TO forcing, 3 ball jacking(#19) in the nation while Albany's zone gives up the #17 most in the nation should add even more emphasis on slowing it down, taking care of the ball, and getting rebounds as to not get in over their heads early. With that being said I'm BIG on the 1stH under 65..... Also like a 4.5pt Mt.St. MAry's with Xavier

Old Post 03-19-14 12:36 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tailing that under. Lets get it.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 03-19-14 12:40 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another seemingly very solid 1stH under EMU un.60, banging it!

Old Post 03-19-14 12:54 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: