StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > And now, the news from Canton...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lemgreen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

And now, the news from Canton...

Believe it or not, next week is HOF (Hall of Fame) week here in Canton, Ohio. If it weren't for the foliage on the trees, I could see the Hall of Fame through my breakfast room window and already the festive mood of the week has started.

For everyone here who doesn't care much to handicap baseball, this means FOOTBALL is on the horizon.

So...

Hold on folks, you will be once again able to lose or win your hard earned dollars on the bounce of that odd-shaped ball.

I hope you win, I don't pretend to know how to pick the winners, but I'm pretty confident that a lot of you guys can.

Regards,

Lem

PS Zac, I have another lead to recover the luggage you lost in Italy, if you will send another thou I think I can get it back for you,

Cubano, the recovery of funds for the Nigerian widow is proving more expensive than I thought and if you will fax me $10,000 (cash only) I will cut you in of a small share of the eventual profits.

Old Post 07-27-13 01:08 AM
lemgreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lemgreen Click here to Send lemgreen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lem,

I'll ask Cubana to include an extra thousand in the money he is faxing you.

He can recover it from my share of the money the Nigerian widow is going to pay us for helping with the transfer of her late husband's fortune.

I know you're excited about the upcoming HOF week.

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but let us know if you hear any more about any behind the scene plans for special recognition of you and other FoxDen Hall of Famers.

Old Post 07-27-13 06:32 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: