StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nfl Football - Thursday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nfl Football - Thursday

fyi...as long as the line stays under 9 we will have a play on tonight's game.

will check back in later!

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 11-21-13 07:41 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

line

has moved to -7.5

had gone up all the way to -9...

hmmmmmm

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 11-22-13 12:29 AM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CedCmoney

It's still @ -9 saints ... If it had dropped down to 7.5 I would of been saying "mafia alert".. Lol .
BOL

Old Post 11-22-13 12:35 AM
CedCmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CedCmoney Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

on scoresandodds.com it shows -7.5

Old Post 11-22-13 01:14 AM
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Swone, witch way we going here buddy?

Old Post 11-22-13 01:16 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Badger24
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Inter tops has it at 7.5

Old Post 11-22-13 01:20 AM
Badger24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Badger24 Click here to Send Badger24 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well...

It depends on the number...

a lot of difference between -7.5 and -9

there is -7.5 and -8 on most offshore book
and vegas insider consensus is showing -8

Old Post 11-22-13 01:21 AM
CedCmoney

It's -9 on bet eagle and abcgrand.

Old Post 11-22-13 01:22 AM
CedCmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CedCmoney Edit post   Report post
CedCmoney

Swone you right... It did drop down to -7.5.. Funny money ...mafia alert !!! It's your call .. Bucs caught my eye now..

Old Post 11-22-13 01:28 AM
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

here it is...

scoresandodds has it at Saints -7.5 (-105)
kinda looks like it could go to -7... but at this point, I doubt it.

let me say this...Jaguars and Falcons have cost me to lose a lot of bets over the first half of the season, I totally quit betting on the Jags...they did not play up to the number...The Falcons are pretty much the same. The Falcons are 2-8 overall and 2-8 ATS. Only games they covered is when they won. Which means, as a dog they have lost every game...

I have two reports for road faves of -7.5
a recent one for the the last 2 1/2 seasons and another for the last 5 1/2 seasons. (

the chart for the last 5 1/2 seasons has it dead even....

however the recent has the home dog of +7.5 covering 3 out of 4

So....in saying all that.

I am taking the FALCONS +7.5 (only 3 units)

if they lose for me again tonight...I am done with them for the year...only reason I am playing them is cuz it's the only NFL game.

so tread lightly tonight...

later...

Old Post 11-22-13 02:23 AM
CedCmoney

BOL bro..

Old Post 11-22-13 02:35 AM
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WINNER

Old Post 11-22-13 05:37 AM
CedCmoney

Mafia never lies... Good hit bro

Old Post 11-22-13 05:43 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: