StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Best Online Books
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best Online Books

Hello Den,

I have a friend looking for an online book. I use heritage and they do not accept any new US customers. My account was transferred from BetJam.

What are the options for a US based bettor? What has the best likelihood of paying out?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Old Post 10-08-12 08:42 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bueller? anyone?
???

Old Post 10-08-12 10:50 PM
Bear is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear Click here to Send Bear a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

5 Dimes, if he likes dogs Betus, but they profile you, i have other avenues to take if you need info
GL

Old Post 10-09-12 12:55 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Who do you mean "profile you"

Old Post 10-09-12 01:03 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sorry my man. Once Pinnacle shut us off, I went to a local......I think you might know him. It not, call or PM me

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 10-09-12 01:19 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I use Oddsmaker, Bookmaker, and the Betonline.

Betonline has a lot of options and lines and games are up really early. Esp for Baseball.

If you like dogs, Betonline is pretty good.

Regardless you need to have at least 2 along w your local to shop for lines.

Old Post 10-09-12 01:23 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildboar

Heritage will take him with a referral, otherwise I suggest Legends.

Old Post 10-09-12 02:06 AM
wildboar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildboar Edit post   Report post
Bear
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks guys.

Old Post 10-10-12 05:11 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: