StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Duke Loses
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Duke Loses

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

and I picked up 1 unit.

Old Post 02-04-07 10:11 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Seeing the Dukies lose and win money at the same time, does it get any better? Good job!

Old Post 02-04-07 10:14 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jhayes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

even if you bet on duke and lose you still win. i took the in the 2nd half albeit very small and lost and i'm happy.

Old Post 02-04-07 10:18 PM
jhayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhayes Click here to Send jhayes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JMart

Carolina now rolls into town. Look for Duke to be catching 4 or 5. A very mad Carolina team will be out to kill. Should be easy money on the Heels Weds. night!

Old Post 02-04-07 10:49 PM
JMart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMart Edit post   Report post
QUARTS
Banned User

I had the under 138 for a nice little hit

Old Post 02-04-07 11:14 PM
QUARTS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for QUARTS Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: