StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Greetings Peons and Commoners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Greetings Peons and Commoners

Hello all, i had a break here in Glendale to share some tidbits with friends, old and new. Time has been tight with getting ready for summer tour, all i can say is tune in The Grammys as yours truely will be standing in with one of the acts. If you ever get a chance to visit the Bud Light Up for Whatever experience i highly recommend it.Things got a little messy and heated last night with Katy and she finally screamed out her outfit for today and everyone's favorite scoop artist Jimmy the Chin , who do you think Glazer and Locenfora get there information from ? has the spin on game plans that will benefit prop bettors. As for me i'll be on the over 47 and look for me in a special box today, that's all i can say.

over 47

Prop Bets below

for those who still have there special glasses only

Old Post 02-01-15 09:00 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn

On under 49. Can 48 work?

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-01-15 09:12 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the flush my man.
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-01-15 09:14 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

The most interesting man in the world

When Stools jumps in the ocean the Dolphins swim with him ...

Old Post 02-01-15 09:19 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

on it stools !!!!!!!! THX

He is the life of parties he has never attended !!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 02-01-15 09:33 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad to hear from you...Hope all is well

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 02-01-15 10:43 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for another W, Stools!

Old Post 02-02-15 04:23 AM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

:)

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 02-02-15 05:15 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thank you for ALL the winners I have been following your basketball plays and you are killing them as well

Old Post 02-02-15 08:47 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: