StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday NBA
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wednesday NBA

4* Atlanta +2.5 vs New Orleans

Hawks have been bit of a beast at home, relative to their 12-31 record.Hawks 6-4 last 10 home games with 3 point win over Spurs on Monday. Pelicans are on 3 game win streak with 2 straight wins on road, so not sure how much intensity they will bring into this game.After terrible start to season Hawks are actually 13-6-1 ATS in their last 20 games overall and also avenging 1point loss in New Orleans in last time they met in November.I like Atlanta here

Old Post 01-17-18 03:21 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL tonight TPro.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-17-18 07:00 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not betting it, but agree.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-17-18 07:57 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Chicago +8.5 vs Golden.St

4th road game for Warriors after dismantling Cavs on Monday,I am not sure how strong motivation will be here tonight as they have Houston on deck Saturday.Bulls lost meeting in Nov by 49 points,so motivation should be there and also likely spot for Warriors to reduce minutes for starters? Adding suspicions to whether Warriors will bring it all tonight is Warriors are 17-38 ATS in their last 55 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400. I like Bulls. GL

Old Post 01-17-18 10:43 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nooooooo!!

Lol

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-17-18 11:10 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol.Ralph, I always hate betting against good teams but just dont see motivation here for GS.Everyone in United Center tonight knows Warriors could win this by 50 again and thus the motivation problem for Warriors and desire to avert humiliation again for Bulls.

Old Post 01-17-18 11:19 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: