StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday NBA
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday NBA

3* Philadelphia vs Toronto Under 220.5

This is largely a regression play as Over getting 75% of money and Toronto has shot above season averages last 2 games and scored 17 points above season scoring average in those 2 games as well. Sixers no slouch defensively and I think this stays between 208-215 range. GL

Old Post 01-15-18 06:36 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Atlanta +6.5 vs San Antonio

Perfect ambush spot for Hawks as they are off home loss Friday and rested since then.Hawks 4-6 last 10 with 3 losses by 5 or fewer and are 13-3 ATS in their last 16 games following a straight up loss. Spurs have had road trouble lately,2-4 last 6 roadies but Leonard is back for Spurs, so this stays a 2* for me.

Old Post 01-15-18 08:20 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One more for me on this Monday. GL

3* Sacramento +11.5 vs Oklahoma City

Two incredibly poor ATS teams(32-49 combined),so not sure why the generosity here as Thunder are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games playing on 1 days rest and 3-10 ATS in their last 13 home games.Kings not a team I would normally trust, but they beat OKC by 8 in November and are actually 5-5 last 10 in this series.Plus Kings on 4 game losing streak so motivation for a clean game should be there against OKC team that has spent most of January on road. GL

Old Post 01-16-18 12:08 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: