StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Wednesday 3*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL Wednesday 3*

3* Detroit vs Toronto Under 6

This is not optimal goalie match up for an Under, but I like the situation with Toronto bound to be a bit tired from physical meeting with Capitals last night. I also think both of these 2 are due for a little offensive regression.Under is 18-5-3 in Red Wings last 26 Wednesday games and interestingly supporting my view above on rest, Under is 22-10-1 in Maple Leafs last 33 games playing on 0 days rest.This will take a lot of work to get over 6, I dont think it gets there. GL

Old Post 10-18-17 10:13 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I’m sold. Public backing over as well. Gl!

Old Post 10-19-17 12:06 AM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

flip , yeah I think they are taken with Toronto offensive talent, which is good, but Detroit not a lot of offensive talent and simply hard to see a 4 or 5 goal outburst from a tired Toronto bunch. GL

Old Post 10-19-17 12:27 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok, scratch notion that Leafs would be tired!

Old Post 10-19-17 02:17 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: