StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Soccer Totals
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Skinsfan0393

Soccer Totals

Fellas, I can't remember the last time I posted on here. I usually just sit back and let you guys make me the money, but I've been in Brazil the past few weeks for the World Cup and noticed some recent trends on the totals.

Since the knockout stage has begun the total for 90 mins + stoppage time has gone UNDER 2.5 10 out of 12 times. With one of those losses being the Netherlands-Mexico crazy ending to push it over. In the last 3 World Cups the final four has gone UNDER 8 out of 9 times.

I know most books have adjusted and put the total at 2 for the final four match ups, but with that trend you have a good chance to win or at least push.

Just thought I would share.

With that being said I am locking in

Brazil/Germany UNDER 2

and

Argentina/Netherlands UNDER 2

Love what you guys do in here, I recently just moved to Boulder, CO and I hope to jump in and post some more in here with baseball.

GL

-Martin

Old Post 07-08-14 12:53 AM
Skinsfan0393 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skinsfan0393 Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for sharing. I'm inclined to take the unders as well. Should be a split at worst. Gl......

Old Post 07-08-14 01:34 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: