StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday Night Football
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday Night Football

What a dog game tonight. It will literally be ugly, but hey, I am an addict!
Trying that old adage most of you have heard..."Dog at home on Monday night."

Lets see if there's any truth to it.

Jacksonville +3

Good luck Den.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-05-11 06:06 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildboar

Like it Cubano --- I'll be ridin that train with ya.

Old Post 12-05-11 06:12 PM
wildboar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildboar Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck tonight Ralph!

Hope you and yours are well!!!

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 12-05-11 07:20 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oh Ho Ralph! Love That!

https://www.goaltycoon.com/bestfootballgame/cashfarm

Old Post 12-05-11 07:24 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverbend

MNF SD - 3 @ Jax

The case for Jax
Excellent D should keep the game low scoring. They posted a stellar win over Ravens at home 12-7 at night. Some positive intangibles are the new coach is the old defensive coordinator which is good for a boost and new ownership may provide a lot of positive energy. Jax has home field, good D, an all pro running back and a historically motivational situation.

The case for SD
Superior QB who though having a bad year will still be the best player on the field. Rivers is not Flaco. He will put points on the board. Jax cannot score on offense. No way of knowing if the team has quit on Norv but this is a winnable game so the talent should rise to the top. It's hard to lose 7 in a row so there's that.

Probably good idea to read a book instead but if you have to watch SD will cover often enough to at least break even.

SD - 3 for 1/2 unit

Old Post 12-05-11 07:24 PM
Riverbend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbend Click here to Send Riverbend a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm passing tonight but slight lean to Jacks and under. Gonna be a very boring and ugly game.

GL. Hope you cash!!

Old Post 12-05-11 08:48 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kanapad

I dont know if I could put any more money on SD for the rest of the season. They screwed me so bad on multiple occasions when a W was just formality. Already played the dog in this one. C what happens now.

Old Post 12-05-11 10:02 PM
kanapad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kanapad Click here to Send kanapad a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You know you're good when other folks post plays in your thread.
Like the play Ralph and will add another.

BOL

Old Post 12-05-11 10:35 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
reynolds12b
FoxDen Hall of Famer

...bol my friend

not putting a dime on this one...

Old Post 12-06-11 12:37 AM
reynolds12b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reynolds12b Click here to Send reynolds12b a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm staying away for this game and most NFL plays. the game is starting to remind me of WWF ARSWIPES kicking other players and then can't even man up for being a child.
I hope you get them tonight. I'll route for you.
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 12-06-11 12:43 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As Mike (msudogs) would say...."Mountain Dew money"...I save all my big $$ picks to spend on Pete and Mike's thread.....Seriously guys, small, small amount on Jacksonville, and under 39 1/2....something to watch until I get disgusted, which will probably be somewhere in the middle of the first quarter!

Old Post 12-06-11 12:54 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck, buddy.

Old Post 12-06-11 01:10 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

another 2 angus burgers and 2 sam adams bet ralph??

Old Post 12-06-11 01:20 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think since I am off for the next two days, will visit my special medicinal marijuana clinic (don't you love California?) and hole up on the couch. Right after the grocery store, of course!

Old Post 12-06-11 01:42 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well, so much for "dog at home on Monday night"!

Old Post 12-06-11 06:04 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: