StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I was gonna take the NY Giants
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was gonna take the NY Giants

but when I got to the window, they said they were sold out of tickets... man what a dogpile....

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-28-12 05:12 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Vaioice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol Tex....

-V

Old Post 10-28-12 05:17 PM
Vaioice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vaioice Click here to Send Vaioice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

should be a great game to watch...no clue who i'd put $$$ on. bol to you.

Old Post 10-28-12 05:36 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

Love..ehrr...like the BOYZ in this position

Even My 70 yr. old Mom has a Nickel on the Giants..

Old Post 10-28-12 06:30 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So many people are on the Giants. That usually means the Cowboys get chicken dinner winner.

Old Post 10-28-12 06:32 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BrotherPeen3
FoxDen Hall of Famer

its a beating today!

Old Post 10-28-12 06:34 PM
BrotherPeen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrotherPeen3 Click here to Send BrotherPeen3 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: