StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ohio Bobcats @ Louiville Cardnials 3p
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ohio Bobcats @ Louiville Cardnials 3p

I was in Happy Valley last year to support Coach O'brien and the new look Penn State staff and witnessed the Bobcats knocked off the Nittany Lions in last season’s opener before more than 100,000 stunned faithful in Happy Valley. Penn State was still reeling from the Jerry Sandusky scandal, and my proud program was bruised.
I don't know if that is good for Ohio or Bad for Louisville. I could go on and on but who wants to hear that garbage.

To make a long story short. The Bobcats will not be sneaking up on this pray; The Cardinals also have what Penn State didn’t when it faced Ohio last year: a warning. The Cardinals are well aware of that shocker, so there’s little chance they will enter the game underestimating the Bobcats. with that being said.

I will take Teddy,Charlie, and a very stout and athletic defense that Charlie have longed awaited for dating back to his time in Gainesville Fla.

This is one of those spots when i walk over to the wet bar and pour a big shot of jack...Shot of Jack anybody.

Louisville-21***
Solich/Strong U 58.5**

Old Post 09-01-13 08:12 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
doubled1511
FoxDen Hall of Famer

maze

this line seems fishy
makes it a no play for me
good luck to ya

Old Post 09-01-13 09:06 PM
doubled1511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doubled1511 Click here to Send doubled1511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

maze

Those Louisville Cardinals looks solid.

Old Post 09-01-13 11:43 PM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

final 2-0

Louisville-21................WINNER
Solich/Strong U 58.5.....WINNER

Old Post 09-02-13 12:55 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: